Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Why you need Calf Compression Sleeves. You'll Look Awesome too.




I enjoy Insanity, Insanity the Asylum Workouts, and T25 workouts.  And my calves always feel like they are going to explode when I am about 10 minutes into it.  Which is usually the warm up phase.....Ahhh!  Now, I do wear minimalist style shoes like my Inov-8's.  These types of shoes cause the calf muscles to work more and thus get my blood pumped into the veins, better muscle growth etc.  These types of shoes cause your feet and your calves to have a great range of motion when doing exercises like lunges, squats and even sprints.  I love these style of shoes, but found that my calves were getting too pumped too quickly.  I soon ordered a pair of calf compression sleeves and once I got over how cool I looked (my wife sighs in disbelief) I found that my calves were a lot less sore after my next workout.  My legs recovered quicker the next day and were ready for my favorite at home workout Insanity Pure Cardio!

I love to wear compression calf sleeves when I am traveling.  Whether flying or driving, compression calf sleeves keep your legs fresh from fatigue as the blood flows easier.

Whether running, lifting,biking, or doing High Intensity Interval Training (like the at home workout program T25), wearing calf compression sleeves will make your workout more pleasant and your legs will thank you the day after!

Did I mention that they make you look cool?  Fact:  My wife finds me much more handsome when I am wearing them.

www.beachbooty.net

 Calf Compression Sleeve
Calf Compression Sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment